Skip to content
- Pleasantville School was built in 1873. It was originally a public school for students in 1 st through 12 th grades.
- In 1928 a gymnasium was added to the school. On May 28, 1940, there was a fire of undetermined origin. The gymnasium was destroyed but, the grade school building was not badly damaged. It was decided to construct a new high school. The new high school was dedicated on February 23, 1942.
- In 1969, Pleasantville School District merged with the Titusville Area School District. At that time, the high school classes were discontinued.
- In 1977, the brick school building build in 1873 was razed and replaced by a new addition to the former high school building which is now the Pleasantville Elementary School.
- Pleasantville School presently has 200 students enrolled. There are 34 staff and faculty members.