The mission of Hydetown Elementary School, with the support of parents and community, is to empower all students with the knowledge and confidence to be successful in all areas of their lives.
1. We believe ALL students can learn.
2. We believe that students learn better when they feel good about themselves.
3. We believe that it is imperative that students be lifelong learners to be successful in a competitive global society.
4. We believe that it is essential that our school supports families and our families support our school.
|5. We believe that each child is unique and learns in different ways.
6. We believe that students must appreciate and be contributing members of the community.
7. We believe students should be respectful and accountable for their actions.
8. We believe that every person within our building can positively affect our students.