Professional day-to-day substitute teachers and support staff are needed in all areas! Educational requirements vary by position. Call today to see if you may qualify. Are you interested in joining our Titusville Area School District team by serving as a substitute employee?
- Flexibility and pre-planning capabilities when accepting and choosing substitute assignments
- Weekly pay
- Vacation/Holiday Bonus Pay, if eligible
- Health Benefits
Kelly Educational Staffing
4820 Market Street, Russell, PA 16345
Phone: 814-723-6906 Fax: 248-817-4773
Teaching Application Packet Requirements
- Cover Letter to Superintendent
- PA Standard Teaching Application
- Copy of PA Teaching Certificate
- Copies of Act 151; Act 34 and Act 114 clearances (please do not send clearances electronically)
- Proof of Mandated Reporter Child Abuse Training
- Official Transcripts
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
Assistant Boys Soccer Coach Posting
Health Services – Substitute Nurse Technicians
Must have a current LPN or RN license, updated clearances and Mandated Reporter Child Abuse certification. Complete the TASD Employment Application (located under Employment Links) or stop in the Administration Office at 301 E. Spruce Street. For more information call 814-827-2715 x 8-3421.
Filing an online Act 34 Record Check Clearance Form **** Please make sure when you complete the check that you print the actual certificate before you close the page. There is a $20 fee to access/review a background check at a later date.
To apply online, create an account. You will be e-mailed a password. Copy and paste the password and complete the online form. Results will be mailed within 14 days or you can log back in and check the status.
Section I must be completed by the applicant. One form for each place of employment where applicant had direct contact with children.
Information about required training for reporting of child abuse for all employees.
On-line Act 48 Professional Education Record Management System