Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it’s your turn! Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a mentor and help students become the best versions of themselves. Titusville Area School District partners with Kelly Education, a leading provider of substitute teachers to school districts across the U.S to manage our substitute program.
To learn more or apply for substitute teaching, clerical, custodial or food service positions at Titusville Area School District, please contact Kim Brown at 412-314-1928 or click the following link to schedule an interview with Kelly Education: Calendly – Kimberly Brown
Substitutes: Aides, Secretary and Cafeteria Staff, Custodial Staff
Substitute Nurse Technicians
- Must have a current LPN or RN license, updated clearances and Mandated Reporter Child Abuse certification. Complete the TASD Employment Application (located under Employment Links) or stop in the Administration Office at 301 E. Spruce Street. For more information call 814-827-2715 x 8-3421.
Secondary Music Teacher
Teaching Application Packet Requirements
- Cover Letter to Superintendent
- PDE Standard Teaching Application (link on right side of page)
- Copy of PA Teaching Certificate
- Copies of Act 151; Act 34 and Act 114 clearances (please do not send clearances electronically)
- Proof of Mandated Reporter Child Abuse Training
- Official Transcripts
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Titusville Regional Literacy Council, opening for a Family Literacy Instructor