Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now open
To Begin Enrollment Process, Click Link Below
Online New Student Enrollment
Parents are encouraged to enroll students now for the upcoming school year (2020-2021).
The minimum age for Pre-Kindergarten (K4) is not less than four (4) years and zero (0) months and for Kindergarten (K5) not less than five (5) years and zero (0) months before the first day of the school term.
New Student Enrollment
New student enrollments, for Pre-Kindergarten through 12 grade, are to use our online enrollment system. Please use the link above “Online New Student Enrollment” to begin the enrollment process. Once you complete the entry of your child’s data, you will then choose an appointment time. Prior to your appointment time, please send your photo ID, proof of residency, and child’s birth certificate to the email address below by grade level:
Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and Grades 1-5:
Amanda Sines: firstname.lastname@example.org
Titusville Area School District, Administration Office, 301 East Spruce Street, Titusville, PA
814-827-2715 Ext. 8-3400.
Stacy Proper: spropergorockets.org
Middle School, 415 Water Street, Titusville, PA
814-827-2715, Ext. 8-2400.
Stephanie Donovan: email@example.com
High School, 302 East Walnut Street, Titusville, PA
814-827-2715, Ext. 8-1400.
- The parent/guardian photo identification
- Student official birth certificate/copy of birth certificate/hospital record of birth/birth registry
- Proof of residency, acceptable documentation with the property address includes: a deed, lease, current utility bill, property tax bill, vehicle registration, driver’s license, DOT identification card. The district may require more than one form of residency confirmation be provided.
- Proof of student immunization records, available from your child’s physician or current school
- Completed online registration and parent registration statement, as required by law and regulations.
- Report card/transfer card/transcript
- Name and address of previous school
- If appropriate to your child, the most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP), agency letter of placement, or court order, proof of guardianship.
If you have questions, contact Amanda Sines, District Administration Office 814-827-2715 extension 8-3400.
Electronic versions of these handbooks: parent, elementary student, secondary student, transportation, and Language Instruction Education Program are available on the district’s website under the “Documentation” tab. Printed copies are available upon request by contacting Amanda Sines District Administration Office at 814-827-2715 extension 8-3400.