- Access Google Classroom, Canvas or a paper-based assignment packet.
- K4 through 2nd grade students will have up to 1 hour of daily assignments
- 3rd through 5th grade students will have up to 1 ½ hours of daily assignments
- 6th through 12th grade students will have a maximum of 30 minutes per subject and the days total assignments should not exceed 3 hours
- Record your attendance by completeing all your class assignments
- Promise to complete your work in the very best way you can
- Access your teacher’s class according to the daily schedule to see what they have waiting for you
- Communicate with your teacher if you need assistance with anything during office hours
- Assist your child in accessing their Google Classroom, Canvas or paper-based packets
- Be sure your child records their daily participation with their teacher/s either through the online work or paper based packets
- Support your child in the completion of online coursework or paper based packets
- Contact your child’s teacher(s) if you need assistance with anything. Office Hours are designed to support you with home learning. Our faculty and staff are here for you!
- Create lessons and add them to the corresponding Google Classroom or Canvas according to the daily schedule.
- The lesson itself and any extension work related to the lesson will not exceed 30 minutes per subject.
- Provide paper based activities for students without technology/internet access
- Be available to support families and students by phone or email during “Office Hours.” Communication can also be through PowerSchool, Class Dojo, Remind, Class Craft and email.
- Contact the family of any students not engaged in learning activities.
Teacher Office Hours
8:30am – 11:30 am & 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
During this time, faculty and staff will be checking messages and responding to students/parents by email/phone or virtual meeting space.